chatbox

POP-OUT CBOX       -       DISCORD
while the earth blooms, it's what keeps me a l i v e
admin mod
welcome
to haven! We’re happy you’ve found us. Haven is an advanced wolf roleplay with pagan and magical traits. The site’s simplistic nature is geared towards those seeking a relaxed, drama-free writing environment while still including content and lore that will drive muse and plots both! Read our Rules to get started, and Register when you're ready. We look forward to writing with you!
updates
1/15
we're hosting staff tryouts! read more
1/13
custom energia has arrived! we're also having an advertisement contest. read more
1/10
several of our canon nation adopts are back up for grabs! come get yourself a hierarch, legate or heritor. read more
1/7
the tree of life is up to something! it's still not too late to participate. read more
1/4
there's an activity check happening to kick off our soft re-opening! read more
1/3
we've re-opened! along with that, there's a fun new mini-event to celebrate. reply here!

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

Add Reply
New Poll

want some dogs? i've got dogs!
Mortimer
 Posted: Jan 12 2018, 12:01 PM
played by Mortimer/Mort
feeling impish
Awards: None
taken
Med. | Average
gayfellow
he/him
years

Bogbean is a young lady who's just raring to go. she's still coping with the death of her parents, but has a supportive home community that she's fallen back on for comfort and purpose. she likes kids and is a very skilled hunter of aquatic prey, but is naive about the world outside her little corner of the Southern Nation. she's generous, enthusiastic, and has a love for the world around her.

some potential hooks: if you play another Southern Nation wolf, she could potentially be familiar with them in some capacity. maybe she babysits for one of their relatives, met them at some sort of celebration, or maybe they were friends of her her fathers. Bogbean has a lot of love to spread around! she could really use a good friend or hunting buddy that isn't an NPC i'm merely implying the existence of

i definitely want her to make some friends outside of her home circle. she'll bond with pretty much anyone who's nice to her. she'll be very grateful to wolves who are willing to show her the ins and outs of the world at large, listen to her rattle, play wrestle, and generally be accommodating of her energetic nature.

i'm definitely also open to working with crushes, mutual or otherwise. she's perfect material for a goopy romance plot, so feel free to toss any eligible bachelorettes in her direction. if they'd make good friends, they'd probably make good girlfriends.

Asphodel is a tough nut to crack. he's part of the Castaway Crew, a group of wolves bonded together by past hardship, and he's pretty suspicious of anyone that isn't part of his flock. he's standoffish, unpleasant, and concerned primarily with being a mother hen rather than attending to his own personal social needs. i'm more hesitant to just throw him into threads than i am with Bogbean, as he's unsociable and is likely to bring any action in the thread to a halt by being impossible to talk to, unless he has a compelling reason to want to give someone who's not on his whitelist the time of day.

plot hooks: Castaway Crew wolves (obviously) have a clear way forward with Asphodel. he already cares deeply for all of them, feels compelled to attend to their needs before his own, would die for them, et cetera. his individual relationship with all of them is different so like, just hmu and we can talk about what their exact dynamic is. i don't expect all the Crew members to feel for him with the same intensity, it's just how he is. he basically feels like a big brother to all of them.

he's going to have an actual reason to talk to someone who's friends with other members of the Castaway Crew. he'll want to vet them, make sure they're not a potential danger, and he values being at least on courteous terms with the friends of his friends.

Southern Nation wolves, on the other hand, he might try and pick a fight with, especially a wolf in a position of authority. so if you're itching to write a fight, Asphodel's your guy, and he'll probably lose unless the other wolf is a giant wimp. he's tiny, but he's packed full of repressed anger.

this prompt is less easy to pick up, but i'd kind of love to write him meeting up with a sibling of his. he wouldn't be as ready to blame them for the actions of other Praxis wolves, but would resent them for getting the childhood he didn't.

lastly, he would have no idea how to deal with someone hitting on him. he's much less easy to pair off than Bogbean because of him being who he is, but i still want to try because i am sappy. he can't parse flirting or other romantic overtures easily into "threatening" or "non threatening" behavior so you'd get a very confused Asphodel. it'd be hilarious. he's unlikely to make the first move himself unless they've already been friends for a good long time.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned by spenny of shine
custom forum structure by Black

Doutaini: Elemental Wolf RP    Baraenor, Lion RP    In Dire Straits: Awoo         

RPG-D    Top RP Sites Top RP Sites    BY TOOTH & CLAW    Animus Top 50 Animal RPG's    Fenrir's Top Wolf Roleplays